Composition : Solid lubricants in premium grade mineral oil with corrosion protection and other additives
- Press-fit assemblies like bearings, gears, bushes, etc. to avoid scoring, scuffing and easy dismantling after prolonged use
- Running-in lubricant for freshly machined parts assemblies like, gears, plain bearings, etc.
- Boundary lubrication in sliding movements and slow motion applications, like hinges, etc.
- Anti-seize paste for low temperatures (refer another product for high temperatures)
- Metal working to prevent cold welding, metal pick up on tools and help better finish
- Appearance : smooth grayish black
- Penetration : 300
- Sp. Gravity : 1.4
- Service temperature: wet -20 130 C, dry 450 C, absence of air 650°C
Packings : 500 gm, 5 kg, 30 kg