DRIED ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE GEL
Mainly used as an Active medicament in an Antacid Formulations, also used in manufacturing of Lake Colors, Inks, glass, effluent treatment, and fire retardants.
- Description : White, Light, Amorphous powder odorless, tasteless
- Solubility: Insoluble in water, ethanol 95% dissolves in dil.mineral acids and caustic alkali solutions.
- Standards: Dried Aluminium Hydroxide Gel contains not less than 47.0% and not more than 60% of Aluminium Oxide.
- pH : 4.0% w/v suspension in carbon dioxide free water show pH not more than 10
- Arsenic: Max. 5 ppm
- Heavy Metals: Max. 60ppm
- Chloride: Max. 1.25% in I.P. & 1.0% in B.P.
- Sulphate: Max. 1.2% in I.P. & 1..0 % in B.P.
- Microbial Limits : 1 Gm. is free form Escherichia coli
- Acid Consuming Capacity: Complies test as I.P./B.P./U.S.P.