Trifluoroethylene is a monomer that is used to manufacture various polymers and copolymers. It is a gas at ambient pressure and is sold as a gas under pressure. It is saturated with limonene vapor to inhibit polymerization.
Trifluoroethylene is used to manufacture various polymers and copolymers. It has also shown some utility as a reagent in organic synthesis.
- Assay by Gas Chromatography
- 97% minimum - (excluding limonene and non-condensable gases such as N2 and O2)
- Acidity (as HF) - 1000 ppm w/w
- Appearance and Odor - Colorless gas, the presence of limonene imparts a citrus odor.
- Mol. Wt. - 82.06
- Boiling Pt - -57°C
- Melting Pt - -78°C
- Vapor Pressure - ~300 psi at 20°C
- Flash Pt. - 1.06g/cm3
- Contact Customer Service